BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of patiently looking for a decent e46 M3 survivor I found this Topaz Blue SMG vert with a factory insalled Dinan stage 3 kit and factory hard top. It has 79k miles and was loved by its previous 75 year old owner. I was hoping to find a manuel but still puts a big smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That car is a stunner. Congrats on the pickup. What do you think about the Dinan stage 3? Is it a noticeable difference? Car looks like its in INCREDIBLE shape. Just to find one without curb rash on the wheels is like finding the ark of the covenant. hah

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I drove about 5 stock cars before this one and would say it is a noticeable difference, especially the throttle response. The exhaust has a great note that to me is a great compromise between a bit louder and obnoxious. I believe the previous owner did have all the whells refinished at some point, but whoever did them did a great job!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Damm I have the same exact car. Think it's one of they nicest color blues you can have on an E46 M3. But my car is a 6MT, has he Dinan wheels and the stop tech BBK. Wish I could find a Dinan SS to make it a Dinan S3 car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts