BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Comments on the A/B/C pillar condition?
A pillars are in the best shape of them all. One of them has a corner broke on the bottom but it's not too bad. The B & C pillars I broke the mounting tabs when I removed them. Not sure if anybody would be interested in those for the plastic. The fabric on all of them is in decent shape.

That's a rundown of the condition of all the pieces.

·
Registered
3 Posts
wheel well stuff

fender liners? driver and passenger sides?
fender liner extensions?
brake air inlet duct - driver side?
ship to 98199
:hi:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m looking for the connector plug for the blower motor resistor. Is it still available, or would you be willing to part with that and ship to 65453?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I’m looking for the connector plug for the blower motor resistor. Is it still available, or would you be willing to part with that and ship to 65453?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
I'm not quite that deep in the car yet. This would be a no go for me.

Is it a ZF 5HP19 Transmission? What is condition?
With the car in the dirt I'm in no condition to remove anything from the underside right now. I believe it is a ZF. Don't know the exact model as I have not been under the car far enough to determine that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Was the car Sapphire Black 475/9? If so, interested in headlight trim pieces that clip underneath, you seem to have them in your images.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Was the car Sapphire Black 475/9? If so, interested in headlight trim pieces that clip underneath, you seem to have them in your images.
Yes this car is Sapphire Black code 475/9. Labeled on the left strut tower under the hood. I had no idea there were different codes for the same colors.
IMG_0751.JPG

Feel free to PM me for more info.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
You've been parting this car out for 5 years? That's dedication !

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
You've been parting this car out for 5 years? That's dedication !
The thread might be 5 years old but I have actually been on and off trying to sell these parts. I never should have moved out of state the first time because that was when I had the most people inquiring. I had the potential to see so much go at that time. The decision I made to leave is one I regret for many reasons beyond just this parts car. The last 2 times I tried I was too wore out from my old job to keep up. I figure now that I have the free time I might as well try again for attempt number 4. Never know what will happen.

I'd feel better knowing that the parts from this car continue to be useful on other cars rather than be left to return to the earth. The E46 is an enthusiast car in all it's forms.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Bump.

Car is in the air for the first time in 5 years. Front is resting on the swaybar bushings and the tires are supporting the rear on some ramp stands.

This means I can retrieve items from under the car...

First up is the factory flapper valve exhaust. Asking $250 local pickup.
It is still bolted up to the car as of this post. For a serious buyer I would remove it.

Other parts to come as I peel the layers back.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Do you still have the transmission computer? You can also now check if it is a ZF tranny, may be interested in that too

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Do you still have the transmission computer? You can also now check if it is a ZF tranny, may be interested in that too
Transmission computer is still in the car. It's equipped with semi automatic shifting.

It's a ZF 5HP-19 automatic. Under 120,000 miles. Goes into all gears last it drove. It would be better off going back in a running car.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Transmission computer is still in the car. It's equipped with semi automatic shifting.

It's a ZF 5HP-19 automatic. Under 120,000 miles. Goes into all gears last it drove. It would be better off going back in a running car.
Yes that is what I need, what kinda price shipped to 11413?

81 - 100 of 134 Posts