BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 BMW 330i FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

Titanium Silver, Black Leather, Cold Weather Package, Sport Package, Moonroof, Bi-Xenons. 5 speed.
35,xxx miles.

Asking Price is $30,500 OBO (All mods included!)

Purchased new in 11/01 for $40,510. I live in South Jersey and work in PA, so that's where the miles come from. Mint condition car (save for a SMALL knick in rear bumper), garaged day and night, washed weekly, waxed monthly. Non-smoker car, and driven once in the snow. ALL service records, window sticker, manuals and paperwork from dealer. Interior, engine all look like new. Car is located 20 miles North of Philadelphia, title in hand, ready to complete the sale. Buying a 04 S2000 and need to have two cars again...

All maintenence done by West German BMW in PA, and obviously there is still warranty left on the car.

MODS INCLUDE:
Dinan Stage 1 Software
2002 clear corners all around
M3 Steering wheel, M3 dead pedal, OEM M3 side mirrors, M3 lip spoiler, M aluminum shift knob, OEM Alarm, M tech rear bumper, front OEM bumper vents, S0-3 Tires, PIAA fog lights, and Axxis dustless brake pads front and rear.

Looking to give another enthusiast a great deal on my perfect car.

Check out pics below, if you have any other questions feel free to email me.
[email protected]

Thanks,
Andrew Way
609-929-3201

FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm willing to lower price.

How about $30k even.

I've seen the prices of other cars for sale and don't think I'm too far off.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think the price is very reasonable or maybe it's because of his geographic area. In CA, I'm still seeing similiar cars being sold for $32K or so.

FREE BUMP

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought so too

I'm just going by what I see on this site, others and in Roundel.

I still think it's a great price.

And just in case your wondering what I got to replace it...

I've never had a convertible and my parents just got a Boxster, so I figured I would try one out and be able to toy around with them in the summer. I had driven the 03 models and told myself there was no way I could drive one of these daily, but then along came the 04's which are a little 'friendly' I guess you could say and looked nicer so I said what the hell. Who needs a back seat? Only 400 miles on it since Saturday so I've been taking it easy.

Anyway back to the 330, somebody's got to be in the market for one!:thumbup:

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,266 Posts
If you part out I will take your mirrors (ship you mine) and your rear m-tech :lmao:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale

I'm willing to work with buyers on the car with whatever they need. Be it help with financing, time to get $ together or the price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: Still for sale

AWay said:
I'm willing to work with buyers on the car with whatever they need. Be it help with financing, time to get $ together or the price.
How does 8 months to get the $ together sound? :)

If not, bump.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well....

8 months is quite a bit, I would imagine the car would be gone by then.

But if not, then i guess I'll look out for ya!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
forgot to mention!

The car has 5400k bulbs too.

I'm willing to sell the car stock for $29,000 and then part out the mods. (please don't email for dibs on parts yet.)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts