BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 BMW M3 Coupe, 6sp, silver with black nappa leather. Loaded, power sunroof, 6 disc cd in trunk, HK stereo system, luxury package and HID headlights. Only 13k miles since new. Mint condition. Not many nicer in New England. $24,950.

Located in Milton, VT. 3hours from Boston and Albany, NY. 5 hours to NYC. Willing to pick up at local airport (BTV) and you can drive her home.

Email for questions. cjarvis5oh at yahoo dot com

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13,000 original miles?!?!? Really? Are you the original owner? Any pictures of the engine bay?
Yup....13k original miles. Nope..I'm not the original owner. It has had a few owners. The primary owner was a rich dude that had a dozen or so cars in a temp controlled garage. It's now time for someone to enjoy this almost new car. I do not have pictures of the engine bay, but could stap some. It's stock, so there is nothing fancy to see.

Chris

·
Registered
451 Posts
Beautiful car, I have an 03.5 with 11K miles - I can vouch for the benefits of finding a low milage example. GL with the sale, what are you getting instead?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

I'm really on the fence about selling it. It was a rare find when I got it last year. I am in the middle of buying a house and could use the $$$. But if it didnt sell it wouldnt be a big deal either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Possibly interested, what is the service history like on this car. Has inspection I been completed I know it is low milage but figured Id ask.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Previous owner kept meticulous care of the car at the local BMW dealer. All service is up to date, and inspection 1 is not due for another 11,000 miles. Let me know if this helps and if you have any more questions.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
riiidiculously low milage... GL

·
ROI-ndian
1,561 Posts
multiple owners on a car with 13k miles? Dont want to hinder your sale but buyer should get car inspected regardless of the low miles. But definitely the best way to buy 2nd hand, love finding used cars I love with ridiculously low miles (Found an 07 M6 fully loaded with 1800 miles...missed it at dealer auction, but dealer that bought it not willing to budge on their price :( )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I said the same thing when I bought it last year. It went right to the BMW dealer for a PPI just to be sure. Checked out with A++! It only had one owner from 2002-2008. The last few cars I have bought were all multi-owner low mileage cars. It's just strange how it works out that way. We are just too afraid to put miles on them. LOL...It's a disease or something!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts