BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys wassup.... im new to this forum and new to the world of e46. I just purchased a 2001 m3 and I bought the carbon fiber interior :str8pimpi ... So now I have the black trim for sale... im just throwing it out there..... make me reasonable offer.... you can email me at [email protected]..... peace guys

·
Registered
289 Posts
Let's see some pics. I would be interested if it's the titan trim. Email me pics to [email protected]

M3kmkze said:
Hey guys wassup.... im new to this forum and new to the world of e46. I just purchased a 2001 m3 and I bought the carbon fiber interior :str8pimpi ... So now I have the black trim for sale... im just throwing it out there..... make me reasonable offer.... you can email me at [email protected]..... peace guys

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is this the shadow titanium , if so let me know, Interested !

·
Registered
39 Posts
gefell said:
Is this the shadow titanium , if so let me know, Interested !
actually, i think he has the black glossy trim.. however, if he sells it to me, i will have the shadow trim you are looking for to sell ya. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry it took so long for pics guys...... looking for 500 + shipping.... every reasonable offer will go into consideration...... peace :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry about that guys....... i didnt know how much they were new..... let me check the dealerships exact price and ill cut it in half....... sorry folks :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
chopstik said:
what is the going rate on the black trim?? i have black trim that i want to sell also....
A set sold on ebay for 180ish.
PM me...i'm interested in purchasing a set if you're selling...or anyone for that matter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts