BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car was keyed real bad and the hood damaged so the body shop have to order a new hood and paint the fenders. My insurance is paying to order a new hood and paint the whole front-end. My question is what else would I need to order to change the front end to the facelifted version?
I might as well look into it since I have to order a new hood and paint the whole front end anyways! So fenders and headlight assembly and a new bumper. I know there is probably more

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
new headlights, new bumper, new kidneys, new fenders, and other various small parts that i can't remember off the top of my head...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the quick replies! I take it into the shop monday soo I have to figure out what I want to do. What is a good OEM parts site to order the fenders from?

·
Registered
802 Posts
^ i couldnt decide on which looks better so i bought both lol

you need the hood, fenders, fender moldings, grills, headlight strips, headlight strip brackets, hood finisher (the grill by the squirters), windshield cover, and emblem... not to mention headlights

i have a pdf on my computer if you want to check it out... pm me and ill email it to you

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
mite46 is not on the same level. thats a whole new ballgame lol. sna77 ive never seen lol
they both did the conversion... mite46 if i remember converted his pre-facelifted with coupe lights and more... sna77 prefacelifted to facelifted...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts