BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Masterdebator
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Dyno sheet of their stock 330i? I would really like to know for sure what kind of power I am makin to the wheels. (auto and man. is fine).

·
Unregistered User
446 Posts
MIKEinTHE323i said:
i thought it was 220 something
:eek:

it's 225 flywheel horsepower. a dynamometer (dyno) measures horsepower at the wheels. cars lose some horsepower through their drivetrains, so by the time the power gets to the wheels, not all of the power is getting to the wheels.

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,595 Posts
i think 330 ci/i dyno somewhere between 195-201 stock..

·
Masterdebator
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks amir, wow, I don't even think the 3.2 CL Type S with 260hp make more than 200whp. Those are some sweet numbers, what kind of turbo do you have? And doyou hae a BOV? Personally, that would be the first thing I'd get after my turno (if I did get a turbo)

·
Unregistered User
446 Posts
that's the type-s with the automatic that makes around 200 whp.. i don't know what the manual versions make, but it's more than 200 for sure...

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
Amir said:
Lower #s are a stock 330 manual...
:yikes:

Amir, what the hell was done to that 3.0L to make it produce that much power? PM me now! Remember, I'm now officially in "the club". ;)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
l330if83 said:
thanks amir, wow, I don't even think the 3.2 CL Type S with 260hp make more than 200whp. Those are some sweet numbers, what kind of turbo do you have? And doyou hae a BOV? Personally, that would be the first thing I'd get after my turno (if I did get a turbo)
It's a new GT35 turbo, with a 3" inlet running 55lb/hr injectors and a 12" front mount intercooler core with ceramic coated pipes. I'm running an HKS Super Sequential BOV and it's running fine venting into atmosphere (knock on wood).

Just the looks from people as I pull up in a bimmer and blow off is worth the price of the entire system, and people point at my FMIC and give me a thumbs up :thumbup: ;)

·
mi casa @ technik
6,502 Posts
Amir said:

It's a new GT35 turbo, with a 3" inlet running 55lb/hr injectors and a 12" front mount intercooler core with ceramic coated pipes. I'm running an HKS Super Sequential BOV and it's running fine venting into atmosphere (knock on wood).

Just the looks from people as I pull up in a bimmer and blow off is worth the price of the entire system, and people point at my FMIC and give me a thumbs up :thumbup: ;)

since when you got a turbo?:confused:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
BMWDon said:
Something stinks in here!!!.....how much BS are you putting down Amir!?!?!? :lmao:

You're not serious are you? I think you would of said something damnya!
heh heh I was thinking the same. :D

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Specially looking at those dates, and with Amir saying he was out of the mod game for good...and now he's back! (told ya man!).....but indeed, those could be Kromex's numbers, but for some reason, I thought he would be putting down better numbers. But he did say his clutch wasn't keeping up with his engine....but man, those numbers are damn sweet! What are the wheel hp numbers on an M3? Like 280-290?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts