BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MY GOAL IS DONE! 2001 330ci engine, trans, hood & GTR hood all FOR SALE

Okay here we go. This came out of my baby about 6 weeks ago, and is serving no purpose at the BMW auto bodyshop.

2001 330ci engine 17386 miles
COMPLETE: head, fans, air box, filters, spark plugs and cables, a/c, dip sticks......flat out EVERYTHING is on it!

Installed: Powerdyne Supercharge 7psi 342 HP

Steptronic Transmission - From the drive shaft to the shifter and leather boot.

NO COMPUTER!

With the chip this engine touched 348 horses.

Selling the 3 pack TOGETHER: $5000.00
Trust me, I only need to make money back on the charger which originally ran me $7800.

2001 330ci STOCK OEM titanium silver metallic hood w/shocks, hinges and latch: $150.00

2002 M3 GTR "street" OEM primered hood. No shocks, No hinges, and no latches: $300.00

Hopefully this will all go as quickly as my rims, springs, M3 bumper, and stock suspension did on this board. By the way, I do thank you all. There really isnt a rush, but this stuff is mine and its laying around.

When the Hamann Carbon Fiber GTR hood gets here i can be back on the road again. Unfortunately no rims or kit yet, but thats not big deal cause the best part is on the rear. I'd like to thank a few heads from "JMK BMW" for the crazy emblem idea and let you guys know that the custom OEM emblem came in today 12/31/2002. I still havent gotten the chance to take the 330ci off, but i will by next week and slap on the "340ci".

Original idea was 330GTR in OEM format, but more heads will try to figure out the 340 emblem. Plus face it, we might have gotten the engine guys, but it wont be a true GTR.......too much $$$$$$$.
There was more than 348 horses to ask for..................................

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry missed some info

Im sorry people. my stock 330ci engine is the supercharged engine. the super charger is still on it. Thats what i am selling. The trans and supercharged engine. $5000 flat. This obviously would be a pickup situation, no shipping. Labor for my swap was basically nothing, so swapping yours is a cost i wouldnt know.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts