BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are both for sale together or seperately.....whichever you want. They are in perfect shape and have never been damaged in any way. If you are interested, email or pm me with offers.:thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,483 Posts
Hey man how about you ship out my steering wheel and airbag and send me a tracking number before you start selling other stuff. It's not fair to the customer to just leave them hanging as you have me. ALL INTERESTED BUYERS...BEWARE...this guy refuses to respond, and when he does it's the same general answer! I would not recommend buying from him...if I ever get my product from this guy it's taken more than a month!

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,483 Posts
Guys i was mistaken...this guy is not scamming. I just got a little impacient. He actually made a personal call to me and wanted to clear things up. He is a stand up guy and is there for the customer. It was just a misunderstanding b/w us two...

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Guys i was mistaken...this guy is not scamming. I just got a little impacient. He actually made a personal call to me and wanted to clear things up. He is a stand up guy and is there for the customer. It was just a misunderstanding b/w us two...

Dude....don't let him played you like that. You shouldn't be nice and sweet talk him so that he can send you your stuff.

He should have send you the stuff a long time ago or responed to your e-mails!

to the SELLER-------LIVE up to your responsibilites. If you received the money, you better send the stuff ASAP. Likewise, the same thing goes to replying to your e-mails regarding the sales.

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
i wouldnt buy this gear. sure, he will make good on the 180$ purchase to Nick, but someone might get screwed on a much larger engine/tranny purchase.

buyer beware, thats the key here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ininfinitium, sure, let me know when you want to swing by and I'll schedule it. I am around Pasedena.

·
Registered
72 Posts
HA HA HA!!
ininfinitum you gonna show up at his place and Zuddo is going to have a couple of guys beat you up!
I would suggest that you let someone know where you are going and if you dont return in a couple of hours - inform the police!
:nyah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts