BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got's to buy a new house so it's time to sell the ride. I have a White 2000 BMW 328Ci for sale. Asking $43000.00 firm. It is not daily driven and was used for shows only. Took home best luxory vehicle at Tricked out show in Sacramento, BMW 2nd place at Del Mar Showoff, BMW 3rd at Nisei Showoff and BMW 3rd at Showoff Classic within 2002. It will also be a featured vehicle in the next issue of Endless Magazine. I hate to sell it, but it has to go.

Exterior:
Rieger Front/Rear Lip kit
Rieger side skirts
Hamman Eye lids
Euro front corner lights
Euro side markers
Euro Tail lamps

Engine:
Dinan Carbon Fiber intake
Dinan ECU
Zex Nitrous kit (bottle has never been filled looks only)
Autowerks cat-back exhaust system

Interior:
Racing Dynamics foot pedals
Custom painted interior trim

Stereo:
Panasonic DVD/VCD/CD 7”widescreen head unit
(2) 7” widescreen Clarion monitors
(2) 5 ¼” Eclipse 2052 series mids
(2) 6 ½” Eclipse 2052 series mids
(4) 3” Eclipse tweeters
(1) 32430 Eclipse amplifier
(1) 34230 Eclipse amplifier
(2) Rockford Fosgate digital lightning caps
(2) 10” JL audio W-6 subwoofers
BMW 6 disk Cd changer

Suspension:
Dinan Springs
Autowerks upper strut bar

Wheels:
Front:
Rims: Racing Hart Type C 3 piece 19 x 8.0
Tires: Nitto 555 235/45/19
Rear: Rims: Racing hart Type C 3 piece 19 x 8.5
Tires: Nitto 555 235/45/19

Miscellaneous:
24” Streetglo neon lighting
(2) Streetglo strobe lights

:banghead: :sad: :sad:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good luck selling your car for that price. I've been trying to sell my car for the past 3 months now and still no buyer. I was asking $38k, but I'm now down to $33k. I have a 2000 BMW Hamann 323i with all Hamann options and ESS supercharger and custom sub system in trunk. I've got and extra $25k in mods. But I'm not willing to part out because for one thing, there is no way I'm removing that supercharger. It was a pain in the butt to install, taking it out would be the same. Just letting you know my situation man.

Hey but if there is anyone interested in my car please PM me. I'll take $33k for it firm. Will not part out so don't ask. It's a 2000 Supercharged Hamann 323i Auto with $26,000 miles and tons of mods. Show car only; been sitting in garage for 2 months now, only take out to sit along street to try selling. Laters

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
why are your center caps black? wanna trade rims for sum c2 18" plus money?

:dunno:

sick car btw:thumbup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY $HIT! Had the same setup in my old ride. Eclipse and JL's, what a great matchup. 4 12" JL and Eclipses pushing them. I tell you that the bass was phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me with a price on the amp, enclosure, and subs if you part out

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right now I am not interested in parting out the vehicle however if I decide to later I will definetly let you all know

thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts