BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Since the car has been in an accident, I'm assuming the battery breaker popped and you haven't been able to verify the operation of any of the electrical components. Specifically, I'm wondering if the key fobs activate the door locks.

In the first picture, how much for #2? This is the FM antenna for the rear window. It is located underneath the rear spoiler.

To remove: open rear window (not entire lift gate) and remove #6 (also of interest), "Cover", pictured below. There are four 10mm hex head bolts and washers holding on the spoiler. Remove ribbon cable and rear windshield washer hose connected to spoiler. One 10mm hex head bolt holds on the antenna.

In the second picture, how much for #6? This is the trim cover for the rear window. It is located underneath the rear window.

To remove: open rear window (not entire lift gate) and remove #6, "Cover" pictured above. There are four or five trim panel clips - one in the center and two on each side.

I am interested in #6 if the trim panel clips are not damaged (mine is already damaged and missing clips).

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you have the myrtlewood trim I need the piece over the headlights and the two driver's side (front and rear) door pieces. Please PM me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Need the following:
- Center console/cup holder, including hazard light switch and door lock;
- Center armrest;
- rear armrest, only if cup holder mechanism is in good shape. I'm not sure how this is parted or separated from rear seat.
- Both right side interior door panels (front and rear). What type of material are these?
- Rear floor cover, it covers the spare tire.
Paypal standing by...Thanks.
-SB

21 - 26 of 26 Posts