BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Xeon low beams that are stock, I want to replace JUST THE HIGH BEAM bulbs to get a similar look to Xeon - what is out there that works well for a replacement and has good longevity? I'm not looking to change them to genuine Xeon as its not worth the $ to me.

·
Mom says I'm a catch
6,038 Posts
trdehmer said:
I have the Xeon low beams that are stock, I want to replace JUST THE HIGH BEAM bulbs to get a similar look to Xeon - what is out there that works well for a replacement and has good longevity? I'm not looking to change them to genuine Xeon as its not worth the $ to me.
I got a set from a fellow fanatic and he got them from http://www.supremepowerparts.com or you can try www.hoen-usa.com

good luck
Alex

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea what low beam headlight a 2000 328i uses?

SPP thought the car should use an H7 low and H7 high, and recommended the 80W superwhite version.

The low beams are HID, I just want the daytime running light bulb to look more like HID.

·
Mom says I'm a catch
6,038 Posts
trdehmer said:
Any idea what low beam headlight a 2000 328i uses?

SPP thought the car should use an H7 low and H7 high, and recommended the 80W superwhite version.

The low beams are HID, I just want the daytime running light bulb to look more like HID.
that's exactly right, for cars NOT equipped with Xenons. They're both H7 bulbs.

Alex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts