BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BMW for life
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

My first post. Glad I found your forum.

Looking to buy a dealer's 2000 328CI, maybe as soon as this Friday. I am quite excited about my first BMW and would like to keep a clear head. Any ideas for negotiation would be very much appreciated.

FYI: Topaz Blue, premium package, HK stereo, DCS (sp?), xenons, etc. 58,000 kms, clear maintenance record, $24000 (CDN$37500).

Many thanks...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Looks like a very good deal to me! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Welcome to aboard!!!

Hope I could be any help but I don't know the actual prices of cars in Canada so I wouldn't know if that's a good deal or not...:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
sounds like a great deal to me, too bad there is no SP, that is key, if they got one with that you may wanna wait

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
Make sure you get the SPORT PACKAGE! You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey Audiophilia,

Nice to see you here and also E46Toronto.
The price is right but make sure to check the vehicle history from BMW and check to see if all the service has been performed by BMW.

Sport seats are very nice to have too if the car has the sport package.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Even though it sounds like a fair price, if that is their initial listed or asking price, I'd still haggle as the initial listed or asking price is always above what the dealer expects to get.

It is important that the car is a certified pre-owned car. If it is not, that may explain why the price seems lower than how it usually is. Every BMW sold lately has a clear maintenance record, this is because they came with free maintenance.

CPO cars go through an exhaustive check list before they can be qualified as such. As well, they carry an additional 2 yrs warranty over & above the existing original warranty (which is 4 yrs).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts