BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured people would hate..but I didnt want to be like everyone else and roll on 19's or 18's...it looks good and Im happy with how it turned out.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I figured people would hate..but I didnt want to be like everyone else and roll on 19's or 18's...it looks good and Im happy with how it turned out.
It wasn't the 20's that was the problem, it was how they stuck out 5" from the fender wells but congrats on the sale. Just a hint of advice too, those tires are way to thin for those wheels...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Guess what the car is sold and you fags are still hating...why? IDK...Heres your dartboard Picture "alwayzunce"...I powdercoated the Lip white and yes those are 24's... Just a little bit of hater food for you to nibble on!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
is that your ride??? How did you get your plates already? Different plate's than the 323i, but i thought you were trading? I can only give props to chrome wheels on a 7 series, hate chrome otherwise... But those wheels my man, you are hood rich.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is that your ride??? How did you get your plates already? Different plate's than the 323i, but i thought you were trading? I can only give props to chrome wheels on a 7 series, hate chrome otherwise... But those wheels my man, you are hood rich.
Trading? I buy cash...You cant give much props to anything when you are rolling on those ugly ass wheels...I just have better taste Im sorry thats not hood rich...thats just rich...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Trading? I buy cash...You cant give much props to anything when you are rolling on those ugly ass wheels...I just have better taste Im sorry thats not hood rich...thats just rich...
my wheels are m68s painted matte black... one of the best handling wheels ive ever driven on... wack wheels though because they dont have MADLIPS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Gotlip?e46, The wheels are looking good on both the 3 series and 7 series. What offset are the 20's on your now sold e46? Im looking for some 18's or 19's for my 328, and I want the same lip on my wheels.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts