BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
yup

my pulleys cost about 175.00 and are metal from RE , good bang for the buck , i think i got an extra 3-4 at the wheels , nothing drastic but it will add up in the end , cai , softwear, throttle body , exhaust .. stuff like that
-mike

·
Registered
852 Posts
Re: yup

bigxl31 said:
my pulleys cost about 175.00 and are metal from RE , good bang for the buck , i think i got an extra 3-4 at the wheels , nothing drastic but it will add up in the end , cai , softwear, throttle body , exhaust .. stuff like that
-mike
bigxl31,

Did you do the install yourself? If yes, how hard was it? If no, how much did it cost?

Thanks

·
I know all about that...
2,207 Posts
I've got the RE pulleys as well and I noticed a low more low end power, from 2-4k I have no more lag like I did before. My engine sounds a lot meaner, due to the fan turning faster and my car feels dramatically faster, I don't know how much gain I got but I can really feel it, I'd say 6-10hp gain. I know more were 3-6 but I feel more gain with the pulleys than when I got my intake or my stage 2 Dinan chip. I'd say its my best engine mod to date. :bow:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I went with the EvoSport pulleys. I have had no problems with them. I am also under driving the alternator and have no problems with my Valentine 1.

I'm about to add a 250watt JL audio amp. we'll see if I have any problems with the voltage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts