E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will Take $200 picked up for the set. The street version of these pads goes for $230 from EAS, these are the better performing Race version which retail for about $60 more.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will also throw in 2 bottles of GS610 brake fluid ($40 worth) Just want to get some extra parts out of my garage.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Pat, How did you make out with the break job on your m? Didnt use the pads?
Dave I bought two sets of pads, but at the rate I've been driving my car lately I'm better off selling these and just picking up another set when I need it, as I'd rather put this $$ towards a clutch.

The brake job went alright, except I thought it was the rears that set off the sensor so I had a rear sensor when in fact the front was the one that was worn.:facepalm: To add insult to injury, I was looking at the sensor orientation and found a few guides on here which actually showed it installed incorrectly (didn't know this till I saw how the front was later on), and then when I went to remove the rear sensor to change it's orientation, it cracked and crumbled. :banghead:

I'm currently waiting for a new rear sensor and then I think I'll do a brake flush as well, as the pads feel great but the pedal could definitely be firmer.

A new clutch is definitely necessary in the near future and it's I'm not looking forward to doing lol.:ben:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, you're running these right now? How harsh are they for street driving?
I have the cheaper pads on my car now since I don't track or auto-x it. I had a set of the race on my car when I bought it. Very good pad if you track your car, dusting is slightly less than oem but braking is excellent especially when theyre warmed up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts