BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 20 X 8.5 rims with an offset of 38 left over from my Lexus. Then I made the switch! The tire size is 245/35/R20...

Is there anyway these would fit on a 05' 330i Sedan with Sport Package (not ZHP)

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
20s ftl

·
Premium Member
20,555 Posts
^what he said, and 20 with that offset is gonna rub. do it right or go home

·
Registered
496 Posts
the new 7 series comes w/ 20's.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
It can work go on bimmerfest.com in the e46 section I think they made that thread about aftermarket wheel sizes, tire sizes, suspension set ups that work together with out rubbing. Btw how will a 20 inch rub guys?! I know many ppl who have em on their cars I'd never do it because of the ride though.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
20"s on an e46 :puke: way to ghetto looking

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
20"s on an e46 :puke: way to ghetto looking
I've never understood why people over use that word. What do you mean by ghetto are 20 inch rims too minority group living all together in 1 area?!?! Make sense my man make sense.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I've never understood why people over use that word. What do you mean by ghetto are 20 inch rims too minority group living all together in 1 area?!?! Make sense my man make sense.

Thats ghetto ! 18 Inch ftw , Its not a honda or lowrider IMO , It looks to bling bling for my taste !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Thats ghetto ! 18 Inch ftw , Its not a honda or lowrider IMO , It looks to bling bling for my taste !
So bling bling = ghetto right? Amazing. what school did you graduate from?:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts