BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bolt 5x120 Offset +35 for $950
I have a set of Matte Black 20" Giovanna Kilis wheels. These wheels are brand new, never been mounted. 2 of the boxes to the wheels have not yet been opened and have all wheels in original boxes. I got them straight from wtwcorp. The wheels have a 5x120 bolt pattern and 8.5 width all around (front & Rear). Price is pretty solid as they are brand new and have found them for $1200. I have already reduced the price accordingly to the price i found online. if you find them cheaper online please forward me website and ill consider to match the price (ebay does not count).
If your looking for a quick way to make your car stand out or looking for a new look, these wheels will do it for you. Please e-mail or contact me by phone 9259848070
[email protected]
If i dont not pick up please text.
Thank you for your interest

Also have m-tech fog lights- never mounted $100
LED Depo Plug-n-play blinkers- $80
15" Bmw Wheels w/ tires 75% tread give or take- 2 for $100

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You do realize that the web address says e46fanatics?
You do realize your a ******??? I'm going to assume you just got your license and mommy/daddy bought you a your bimmer baby boy. You know that they are people who see posts and pass it on to other people who they know may be interested? Sometimes a friend of a friend might be interested and might stubble upon a deal and tell someone about it. Its the Great thing about forums (especially when the wheels have a 5x120 bolt pattern Oh MY!). Some people also have more then one car in there garage little boy. A true fanatic may have have a 3 series (i apologize e46 m3 since those will be the only ones to handle the 20's), 5 series, and a x5 for all we know (which these wheels would sit on beautifully)... Or u just butt hurt cause its a pic is a e92. I apologize ill go find a pic of an e46 m3 with some kilis on it to make u happy and wipe away your tears boo boo. Newbie You are Newbie you are and im happy you realize it

·
Registered
580 Posts
You do realize your a ******??? I'm going to assume you just got your license and mommy/daddy bought you a your bimmer baby boy. You know that they are people who see posts and pass it on to other people who they know may be interested? Sometimes a friend of a friend might be interested and might stubble upon a deal and tell someone about it. Its the Great thing about forums (especially when the wheels have a 5x120 bolt pattern Oh MY!). Some people also have more then one car in there garage little boy. A true fanatic may have have a 3 series (i apologize e46 m3 since those will be the only ones to handle the 20's), 5 series, and a x5 for all we know (which these wheels would sit on beautifully)... Or u just butt hurt cause its a pic is a e92. I apologize ill go find a pic of an e46 m3 with some kilis on it to make u happy and wipe away your tears boo boo. Newbie You are Newbie you are and im happy you realize it
:Insert russeled jimmies meme here:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lol, no comment as in you proved your type clearly in your message. And you say 5x120 like it even matters. If you actually knew BMW's they don't rely on the bolts or its pattern. maybe you would have listed the hub bore so anyone here can properly know if it will work. And since you judge me and don't know me , I will assume you don't even know what the hub bore is, I'm actually smarter than way you act. Please use google.com, find, post this information so you sound intelligent and people don't die because the wheels fell off there car.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Also, one of my 18's costs more than your entire set of wheels. I can't handle the crap design, the added weight, bad looks, cheap finish, wrong hub bore, and amateur look of your "20's". Your right about that.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hub: 72.56mm

Ur such a weenie
I WON the wheels in a raffle =). I didnt choose the wheels or have an option in what i was receiving despite noting to them the car i drove. so please keep pms'ing. Cause i won a set of $1200 rims. IDK who would complain about that or deny the offer. (im pretty sure your shutting up now and starting to feel like an idiot)

Beyond that, Ppl like you destroy this forum. just have to be smart a**'s. If someone is interested or knows someone that is and forwards them the post let them respond. Its for people who maybe potentially interested just as its posted on several other forums and sites for sale. No need for your 2 cents so please save your breath Queen Newbitch. Its disappointing you take the time to actually go run your mouth while u have that stick up ur a**. You must be very bored with life.

My work vs-xx's which i have sitting on my e46 now, i would never replace (only rebarrel with a step lip) & they probably sh** all over your 18 Reps u claim are legit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts