BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup everyone.... Finally did an actual "photoshoot" although I wasn't able to get the SLR I had hoped to use. Tried to follow the suggestions made in the sticky so let me know what you think about the look so far:)

if you like, you can see some more in my picasa album

What you saw in the pics:
2003 Jet Black M3 (40k miles:))
19x9.5/19x10.5 Ray's sebring ITC rims w/ Sumitomo HTR-III tires (from forum member)
Jet Black painted front kidney grill (modbargains.com)
Black BMW logos [front, back, steering wheel] (modbargains.com)
Matte Black side gills (jlevisw.com)
smoked corners (jlevisw.com)
smoked side turn signals (jlevisw.com)
smoked front reflectors (jlevisw.com)
smoked LED Eagle Eyes tails (from forum member)
Orion V2 60LED angel eyes (umnitza.com)
ACS style 3 piece carbon fiber lip (euro-spec.net)
30% tint (by Fresh Designs in College Park, MD)
Jet Black painted lisence plate surround (bimman.com)

I got my car in July and after searcing for new forums (dtm was dead), found e46fanatics.... I have used the recommendations and sponsors to get everything on the car, so thanks to the e46fanatics community for all the help thus far:hi:

Let me know what you think! (I don't wanna hear about the splitters though!:censor: I bought a fresh pair and have an appointment to get them mounted 3/4" out so no need to worry about that anymore!)

·
Registered
21,359 Posts
Let me know what you think! (I don't wanna hear about the splitters though!:censor: I bought a fresh pair and have an appointment to get them mounted 3/4" out so no need to worry about that anymore!)
nice :thumbsup:

looks really good man.. besides a drop, the only thing i'd suggest is getting some lower sides.. like GTR

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice :thumbsup:
looks really good man.. besides a drop, the only thing i'd suggest is getting some lower sides.. like GTR
thanks! are the GTR the Reiger ones?

+1
Very nice car and pics.
thx man! i have never really taken pics of cars other than the "i saw this at a carshow, here it is" kind of pics so i'm really glad these turned out alright

lookin good!
no half as good as the scene girl in your sig:4ngie:

·
Registered
880 Posts
First off wat lip are u talking about and wats wrong with it, because i was thinkin bout getting the m3 bumper and acs 3 piece lip like you have and you have fully convinced me!!!
also wat is "scene girl" i see that pic in dif. sig's all over.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First off wat lip are u talking about and wats wrong with it, because i was thinkin bout getting the m3 bumper and acs 3 piece lip like you have and you have fully convinced me!!!
also wat is "scene girl" i see that pic in dif. sig's all over.
Thanks man! The ACS lip is my favorite mod but I put the two splitters (the two pieces below the lip) too far out so I now have to put new ones on that don't stick out as far... its all good. Any car will look ill with the acs lip, so your car will most definately be:pimpin:

... as for scene girls ... scene girl = mod/indy/emo style girl with an almost "uniform" style of dress/makeup/hair/poses that they do in pics:rolleyes: ...lol

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
i definitely saw your car parked on the street the other day

do you go to gwu?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i definitely saw your car parked on the street the other day
do you go to gwu?
yup! last year! i live in the empire apartment building (20th & f) and i usually find a spot on the street so it definitely was me:pimpin: im the only modded black m3 @ GW that i know of:)

hit me up sometime: [email protected]

Car looks great.
Love the lights.
And the badges, a little touch but really looks good :thumbsup:
Looks mean man
Thanks guys! My girl thought I was an idiot for getting the black BMW emblems but its ppl like you and me that notice, making it worth while:thumbsup:

all those mods and no coilovers? you need to drop that car....
I'm workin on it... Im doing a hood (cf gtr) and diffuser (csl cf) very soon and then ill start working on the suspension setup. You can be sure Ill spend a lot of time sorting through all of the comparos b4 putting KW money down on a new setup:)

clean car!
thx man! right back at ya!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
yup! last year! i live in the empire apartment building (20th & f) and i usually find a spot on the street so it definitely was me:pimpin: im the only modded black m3 @ GW that i know of:)

hit me up sometime: [email protected]

unfortunately, theres no parking here for me [soph] although i might bring it down in the spring :pimpin:

haha yup, do you know matt m. with the AW 330ci [CH's, alpina lip]? he's a senior this year i think

[OT:but i just met a freshmen with an '08 AW 328xi :drool:]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts