BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I'm thinking about getting new rims for my car, so these rims may have to go. Here are specs:

4- 19x8.5 Hamann HM2's no curb rash, nothing, just some 1 small scratch on the center part of ONE of the rims, can be buffed out, nothing major or noticeable at all.

Tires are nitto NT555 235/35/19 all around. These were on the car for about 200 miles, I never drive the car, tons of thread left, perfected mounted and balanced.

I am thinking somewhere around $2000 plus shipping they are practically new...I'm taking offers though. If interested, please email [email protected] DO NOT PM, I dont check it as often.
I can take money orders or cashiers checks, and I have to ship about 3-4 days after payment clears because I can't afford new rims without the sale of these. Any ?'s please feel free to contact me. Thanks everyone

Here are a few pics on my car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Emails are answered, the current offer is $2200 shipped, still for sale. BUMP. Thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
HM2s

$2,200.00 Money Order and Cashier's check plus 3-4 days delay to ship....nice, very nice. And we are supposed to trust you sending us the rims then? Excellent. Good luck there bud.:tsk:

·
flavaaroni
1,239 Posts
this is a great deal! these rims are great.... i have them! good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$2,200.00 Money Order and Cashier's check plus 3-4 days delay to ship....nice, very nice. And we are supposed to trust you sending us the rims then? Excellent. Good luck there bud.
I'm not here to rip anyone off here, If I was I would post pics of HREs from someone elses car and offer them at this price. I don't know you and you don't know me, please don't assume I am posting to rip people off.

I will take paypal only if the buyer provides the 3% to cover fees. I'm paypal verified with over 300 rating. That way you will have protection. But I am suggesting cashiers check or money order to provide the best solution for both me and the buyer.

what rear bumper is that?
Its a hamann one made for the quad exhuast:)

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
man this is just upsetting if i had the 2200 i would have already sent a cashiers check thats an awesome deal hope another one comes around when i got the cash

·
Registered
337 Posts
MYE46COUPE said:

I'm not here to rip anyone off here, If I was I would post pics of HREs from someone elses car and offer them at this price. I don't know you and you don't know me, please don't assume I am posting to rip people off.

I will take paypal only if the buyer provides the 3% to cover fees. I'm paypal verified with over 300 rating. That way you will have protection. But I am suggesting cashiers check or money order to provide the best solution for both me and the buyer.

I am not assuming anything. I just want you to tell me that you have a paypal account and that you have a good rating, so at least I would feel comfortable just like you want to feel with a money order. I am willing to buy the wheels, and now, it's easier knowing there's paypal. No offense bro, I love the wheels, and I am looking for my best interest while looking out for yours too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I gotcha man, sorry about that I just took your comment wrong. I know theres just too much fraud on the internet and you gotta be careful.

Wheels are still for sale everyone. I'll be willing to take paypal if anyone includes the 3%, the current bid is $2200 shipped. Email me if anyone is interested. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP, STILL FOR SALE, $2200 shipped, 3% extra for paypal.

Those who requested individual pics, I will have them by end of week, I assure you all no issues with these almost new rims.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey are you selling the exhuast

·
Registered
176 Posts
I bought them (paypalled) and everything. However, I couldn't get the guy on the phone yesterday.

I called him just to confirm that money is sitting in Paypal and left two messages.

People, I'm not calling him out to be a bad seller...he runs his own internet businesses while taking classes. ...and I'm not worried about being ripped off, I used Paypal with my Credit Card. I'm pretty sure I'm protected. I'll let you all know how this sales goes.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts