E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting some RDsport S5 :pimpin: . Should i go with 8.5 in front and 9.5 in rear? Yes i am greedy and i want that staggered look. 325 is already slow, so what the heck!.... Might as well just pimp it out. I am thinking of 2 in lip in front and 3 in lip in rear.

Any thoughts or advice....? :D :D :D

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
go for it! look pimp!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what's the offset and tires i should go with?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
fronts can go as low as 32 offset with 235/35/19s

rear is the tricky part. you have a sedan therefore not as wide. if you want to go with 9.5s i would at least get offset greater than 40 if not 44+ to be safe and go with 245/30/19 tires. the tire/offset combination will determine ur chances of rubbing. if u go wiht +44/245 tires you may bearly rub, definitely not as rubbing as say 255 tires.

Tire choice also matters. Pirellis and some other brand tires have a straight tire wall, thus when bouncing, it'll hit the fender. Where as the Toyo T1-S have a round tire wall, and have less chance of hitting the fender becasue it curves in.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You bastard... you know it works on your car.. hahahahah..... I'll second that... Hamann looks pretty sweet on your car too. Soon mine will be full RD.

·
Modded
978 Posts
Man, I talked to you like every night...and the same shiet. Just get it already....hahahahahahahaha..j/p man.
But seriously, get the staggered and roll the fender. It's gonna look very aggressive. :thumbup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But i would have to roll my fender.. .. hard-core..... Man..shoudl i just freaking buy a supercharge already. My car is too slow..

Alrightttt.. 9.5 it is

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
1,783 Posts
huyner328 said:
you wont have to roll your fender if you are getting a custom offset.

sedans, you have to roll your fenders. sedans are just too narrow when compared with the coupes and M3s. even bruce with the iforged clk320 benz had to roll. also depends on how slammed you are.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
E46 JAX said:

sedans, you have to roll your fenders. sedans are just too narrow when compared with the coupes and M3s. even bruce with the iforged clk320 benz had to roll. also depends on how slammed you are.
:werd:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys for 9.5.. what offset should i go with?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts