E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting some RDsport S5 :pimpin: . Should i go with 8.5 in front and 9.5 in rear? Yes i am greedy and i want that staggered look. 325 is already slow, so what the heck!.... Might as well just pimp it out. I am thinking of 2 in lip in front and 3 in lip in rear.

Any thoughts or advice....? :D :D :D

· "DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
8,729 Posts
go for it! look pimp!

· "DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
8,729 Posts
fronts can go as low as 32 offset with 235/35/19s

rear is the tricky part. you have a sedan therefore not as wide. if you want to go with 9.5s i would at least get offset greater than 40 if not 44+ to be safe and go with 245/30/19 tires. the tire/offset combination will determine ur chances of rubbing. if u go wiht +44/245 tires you may bearly rub, definitely not as rubbing as say 255 tires.

Tire choice also matters. Pirellis and some other brand tires have a straight tire wall, thus when bouncing, it'll hit the fender. Where as the Toyo T1-S have a round tire wall, and have less chance of hitting the fender becasue it curves in.

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You bastard... you know it works on your car.. hahahahah..... I'll second that... Hamann looks pretty sweet on your car too. Soon mine will be full RD.

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But i would have to roll my fender.. .. hard-core..... Man..shoudl i just freaking buy a supercharge already. My car is too slow..

Alrightttt.. 9.5 it is

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.