E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I have a 99 e46 328ci and it has the bmw navigation unit p/n: 65.52-8 384631 and the harmon kardon speaker sytem. i got a enon headunit for cheap and have installed them on all 3 of my previous e46 so thought I'd grab it and 20 mins later id have it done. But on removal of the navigation unit I see that it does not have the usual square plug it has 2 smaller plugs one white and one blue (pictures attached)
Ive had a look online and also my local auto stores and car electronics places and none have or have ever seen what iam looking for. Iam looking for a adaptor that will convert the 2 plugs into the square one. Any advice as of where to buy one online would be greatly appreciated. Reason for change is bmw navigation unit has crack in screen. Would love to avoid having to strip and hardware. Ty In advance

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
Look on Eonon site there’s a harness for cars with the nav unit I think it goes all the way to the trunk. But I remember when I put mine in non nav unit car I remember seeing the extra harness for cars with the nav unit. I’m pretty sure it has to come from Eonon to work properly. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts