BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Im having so much trouble finding a turbocharger kit for any 328i. Even so ive been hearing lots of different price ranges from 3-4k to 8-10k from friends. please any help here? Im also open to a supercharger but not sure on pricing, id perfer turbo because i really love the sound and performance.

Side notes:
Mileage: 110,000mi

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
ahhh you might be having trouble bcuz no one makes a turbo for our e46's unless there custom (excludes the m3).... and if your planning on going F/I prepare to spend ALOT of money to basically upgrade all the parts in your car... ESS is a good company for superchargers

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
ahhh you might be having trouble bcuz no one makes a turbo for our e46's unless there custom (excludes the m3).... and if your planning on going F/I prepare to spend ALOT of money to basically upgrade all the parts in your car... ESS is a good company for superchargers
take it from him. He knows a little about ess superchargers as he has one :4ngie::pimpin::str8pimpi

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
yea at 110k miles your better off selling the car and put the 8-10k in potential mods for a new car

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
Okay, Im having so much trouble finding a turbocharger kit for any 328i. Even so ive been hearing lots of different price ranges from 3-4k to 8-10k from friends. please any help here? Im also open to a supercharger but not sure on pricing, id perfer turbo because i really love the sound and performance.

Side notes:
Mileage: 110,000mi
If compression test = ok, then go for the ESS S/C, mileage don't matter that much. As long as you love your car and plan to keep it. With the S/C it will be like a new machine. :craig:

·
Registered
229 Posts
hey man if ur willing to go supercharger instead activeauto makes a pretty sick one for e46s. i have one im my 2005 325xi lol. and i fing love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts