BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will try this one more time, otherwise it stays as a permanant decor on the billiard room wall in my house

19 x 9 Breyton Magic, with 38 offset . no rubber. It is a very good 5th rim for anyone who has these. Previous owner had it repaired due to chipped lip. VERY VERY NICE repair, blends in great but you can see the blemish. My illustration depicts it darker than it is. It is a very nice rim i wouldnt kid you. I mention the "blemish" because if you enter a show, the judge will deduct for blemishes, you know how they are. In the past I have won a show with my old ride for "Best Rims" judged on how clean they were. So i know what can be deducted. if you are just a cruiser, then toss it on. Personally, it was a spare for me. Oh, with a tire, it does fit in the rear spare well just fine. You might have to loosen the red knob on the jack a bit.

The repair is about 3" in length.

It's just hanging on my wall, please make an offer.

We tried "Make an offer" and everyone asked "How much?" We tried $125, and got some interests. Got an offer for $75, and i asked to be met halfway at $100, and nothing. Can we try this?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

$80 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

If someone had taken it earlier, it was going to ship UPS NEXT DAY or 2 DAY the latest. As usual, shipping is always free with me, but no one took advantage. This will go Regular UPS ground, and still FREE!!!!!!!

Illustration of repair:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54006

This is what the offset looks like on the rear right (I believe) from the person i bought it from :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
I will take it if the offset is right. I have to check my rims in the morning. I think they put 38 offset on my 330i, I don't remember...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ANYONE

STILL FOR SALE HERE!!!!!!!!

80 bucks, FREE SHIPPING!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
ppl this is funny.....a rim for $80 is like giving away...and nobody wants it....COMe on.....man..
if i have magic...i will take them even its 125.....
someone pls grab this and stop ask question.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Ken

Your right bro.

I should have given it away when i sold the whole set, but i hung onto one cause i thought i had a buyer.:banghead:

Now it hangs in my billiard room. I want to sell it and put up some pics, but no one wants it. LoL:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
jr...i know this is sux man....
i dont wanna see it use like a table man...^^
ppl..just buy it,, i know there are tons of u guys have magic...
he is only asking 20% of the new price...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's the better deal. FREE SHIPPING. I guarentee you wont be disappointed, and yes, i feel bad that i dont have better pics.

This is the deal, you pay, i ship, you recieve. If you dont like it, ship it back the way i shipped to you, you get the cash, and shipping cash back from me.

Simple. Print this if you like. Cause nowhere did i say "AS-IS" so this makes me liable for the satisfaction of the customer sale.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey

my appologies, but i thought there were no 19X10's

I had mentioned previously when i was trying to sell my technospeeds (which are 19 X 10) that i carried a 19X10 breyton on my ride without rolling. UltimateOne came and posted "Breyton doesnt make a 19X10 MAGIC":dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

so whats the truth?. i know i posted the offset correctly, but is it a 9.5 or 10???:ben:

let me know :dunno:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
DA MAN!

19X9 (I MEANT)

THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE:thumbup: you're the orginal ,you would know best

UltimateOne's comment was about a 9.5.....excuse me, cannot edit.

these measurments are making me nuts:banghead:

but there you have it, i had a 19 x 9

1 - 19 of 19 Posts