E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a large sized photo of any 19" rim with tire for an e46 coupe? Just trying to see the difference in sidewall height. Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so many pictures of cars with 19's on them, but you cant really tell the difference between that and an 18 on a snapshot sized picture given the sidewalls are only 1 cm difference.

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
wcl4 said:
Anyone have a large sized photo of any 19" rim with tire for an e46 coupe? Just trying to see the difference in sidewall height. Thanks.
The sidewall height will depend on the tire size. What tire size were you specifically looking for? I believe Chase's tire is 235/35R19.

·
Registered
174 Posts
How's this........:D

·
Registered
248 Posts
:sad:

:sad: I wish I could afford rims like that.......How much do you usually spend on a single tire? I dont want to know the price of the rim, I just want the price of the tire.

·
Registered
645 Posts
My photos aren't as 'artistic' as the others but they are 19" all the same :)

235/35/19 on the front 265/30/19 on the rear

There's a few more on my site but that should give you an idea.

Hth,
Stuart.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: :sad:

Ruffryder07 said:
:sad: I wish I could afford rims like that.......How much do you usually spend on a single tire? I dont want to know the price of the rim, I just want the price of the tire.
I spent $370 each rear tire, and $350 each for the fronts. Btw, that's without mounting, balancing or shipping!!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts