BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Staggered 19" Volk TE37 Time Attack Wheels & Tires - No Scratches or Dings

$2500 w/ 245 & 275 Bridgestones. These wheels are 10.5" wide in the rear and do clear my Brembo BBK. I just snapped a few photos with my camera phone, I will take some better quality pics when I get some serious interest. Let me know if you have any questions guys.

*These do have the Red stripe around each wheel, currently have it blacked out but can change it back at buyers preference
*Not sure on the offset, I can check this week.
*These are currently on my E46 M3.

$2,500 OBO with Tires
Wheels are located in San Diego, CA - Contact# 909 two 8 two 2927 - Kevin
Thanks for Looking!! Pics:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice, GLWS.

Getting anxious to buy wheels but told the wife I would wait awhile. Just got my car last month. Some sweet deals popping up lately.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Are you willing to take trades? I've got some VMR V710's I'd be willing to trade. 3/4 of them have good Michelin Pilot Super Sports on them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I believe the fronts are 19x9 and rears are 19x9.5. The tires I have in the front are 235/35/19 and the rear one with the good tire has 265/35/19. I believe.... I'll have to double check. How much cash would you want given as well? There's some pretty bad rash on one of the rears, although it is repairable. You said they were 10.5 in the rear? That probably wouldn't fit a non M would it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts