E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get 19" tires, preferably 245 front and 275 rear but will accept 235 front and 265 rear. Don't care if new or used as long as it is around $400

must be in LA/OC area cause noway I'm doing shipping.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
i got 2 old yoko avs sport tires. 245.35.19. you can come pick em up for 100. but there is like 20 percent tread left LoL

·
ROI-ndian
1,203 Posts
i got 2 brand new falkens from SPP and 2 used falkens with 95% tread left

didnt use them

falken br 451

forget the sizes there were old posts of me selling em but i didnt have the time for all the people wasting my time

let me know if your interested

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys but I managed to get a pair of SO3s for free, now I'm just looking for the rear tires...must be 265 or 275, might even consider 285 or 295

best case scenario is just ONE P-Zero Rosso 275, i have 1 spare tire and i'd just use that.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Rims

Hey my name is Joey and I have a set of stock rims from an M3 the rears say 19x9.5 and the tire say 255.35.19 and I tried to put them on my 01 330ci and they would rub when I started driving, I was told that the rims fit? but I need a different size tire-245.35.19 and then they would fit without rubbing, is this true and if it is do you know someone that may have used tires so i can put them on and how much? I know i never spoke to u before but can you please help me or see if you know someone who can,, thanks for your time.
Casanova said:
I'm looking to get 19" tires, preferably 245 front and 275 rear but will accept 235 front and 265 rear. Don't care if new or used as long as it is around $400

must be in LA/OC area cause noway I'm doing shipping.

Thanks

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C_Design said:
you can not use the M3 rear wheels on your 330ci. The M3 uses a 5 series offset on the rear.
yup...what he said, I on the other hand can't fit M3 rims cause they're too small!! Using M3 sized Hamann rims right now but have to have a 30mm spacer for front rims and 10mm spacer for rear rims.

the tire size you have 255 is correct and you may even put 265. but the m3 rims are the wrong offset

1 - 7 of 7 Posts