Discussion Starter #1
For Sale AGAIN!

19" Racing Harts for Sale
Looking for serious buyers in So. CAL.

19" Racing Hart C2's 3 piece wheel ... not the evos
19 x 8 all around

Two of the rims have p7000 235/19/35
The other 2 have falkens on them...
The tires I do have are 3 pirelli p7000 235/19/35 with about 75% tread left and 2 Falken Zieux 235/19/35

... Forget about the Falkens..

After one of the Falkens giving out after 6 months I've decided to see if anyone would be interested in buying the rims just because tires are too damn expensive.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was lookin to get close to 3000 but found that to be truly un reasonable.... so please post your offers.... and we will bid them out... if the price is right i will pm the highest offer to come check them out and inspect the wheels before purchase.. i hope this is fair... so cal buyers and cash preferred... i didnt know so many people were looking for these... i will try posting pics of the wheels by this weekend..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump.. see if there are any interest for these.. of course if the price is right.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah they are 5x120.. not sure of the weight...

you may wanna check wheelspec.com or one of those wheels site.

steve

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I just sold my Racing Hart Type C's...the original design for the C2..they only weighed 15 lbs 19x8.5 all around..Racing Hart makes quality wheels..good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would like to get what I paid for them which was 3800...

But i know that is impossibe..... so make an offer.. and I'll decide..

·
Registered
256 Posts
i was interested in racing hart wheels but was told by just about every dealer that they do not come in a 5x120 pattern? anyway still interested any offers yet?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts