BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Owner
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Racing Dynamics RS2 wheels with tires.

Front: 19x8 with 225/35R19 Toyo Proxes FZ4 (90-95% tread remaning)

Rear: 19x9 with 245/35R19 Bridgestone S0-3 (85-90% tread remaining)

The entire set is in excellent condition. Only microscopic blemishes that can be seen from inches away (nothing noticable). I just paid $200 to get all 4 lips re-polished because they had some watermarks on them. This set is just as good as new.

The wheels retail for $1288 each. The tires and offset is perfect for all non-M e46's (will fit e36 as well I am told). Even if you slam your car with coils, this setup will not rub! I really really prefer to sell locally so that the buyer can inspect the wheels before purchasing them (I am in Glendale, CA). However, I am willing to ship if the price is right.

I am looking to get $3500 or best offer for these stunning metal sculptures. These are true 3-piece forged lightweight wheels that weigh a mere 21 pounds for 19x8 size. Please send all inquiries to:

[email protected]

Here is a picture of all four wheels:

Closeup of Wheel 1:

Closeup of Wheel 2:

Closeup of Wheel 3:

Closeup of Wheel 4:

Picture of the wheels on my 330ci:

My car is featured on the official Racing Dynamics website:
http://www.racdyn.com/Gallery.asp

I have extremely hi-res closeups (1600x1200) of each individual wheel. If you are interested in them, please email me and I will send them to you.

-Joe

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
WOW... what are u movin up to joe!

·
Owner
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lilherc79 said:
WOW... what are u movin up to joe!
Not moving up. I'm planning to sell my car in a few months, so I need to sell them. By the way Mike, your car is off the hook dude!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts