BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Owner
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my set of Racing Dynamics RS-2 RS2 wheels with tires. They are in flawless condition. No curb rashes or bends or damages at all.

Front: 19x8 with 225/35R19 Toyo Proxes FZ4 Tires (90% tread remaining)

Rear: 19x9 with 245/35R19 Bridgestone S0-3 Tires (85% tread remaining)

They originally came with 235/35R19 in front and 265/30R19 in the rear, but they rubbed when I lowered my car on Ground Control coils (my fenders were not rolled though). I switched out the tires to thinner sizes, and they don't rub whatsoever. With this current setup, no matter how slammed your ride is, it will not rub.

I have had these wheels for a year and a half, but they were only ridden on for 4 months (they spent the majority of the time in storage cuz I also rode on my Hartge Classics and OEM M68 wheels). I was very anal with these wheels. They never came anywhere near a curb or pothole. They were meticulously maintained. I had the lips repolished recently because they had some waterspots, so now they shine like the day they came out of factory. These are forged 3-piece wheels, and they only weigh 21 pounds for the 19x8 size.

Please buy with confidence. I have been a member of this forum for 2 1/2 years, and my car is also featured on the official Racing Dynamics website: http://www.racdyn.com/Gallery.asp (my car is the alpine white 330ci).

I want to sell these wheels locally. I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP. You are more than welcome to come by and personally inspect the wheels (I am in Glendale, CA). These wheels cost $1300 a piece brand new without tires (retail price). I am willing to sell the entire set (with tires) for $3800 obo. Please send all inquiries to:
[email protected]

I have closeup, detailed pictures but I have no way of hosting them. If someone can host them and post them in this thread, I will greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not trying to thread jack u or anything, but these rims are being sold at clearance prices currently. Just giving u a heads up!

·
Owner
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BiemDoubleYou said:
Are you willing to negotiate at all on the price?
Yes. I wrote "or best offer" so, just email me whatever you're willing to pay, and we'll try to work it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts