BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a set of brand new maya stm rims for a e46 m3. I bought them 2 months ago, and have had them on my car for only 2 weeks. I am selling them because I sold my car about a month ago. The buyer dididn't want the rims so i must sell these fast. All rims are in perfect condition except for one which has about 2" of very slight thin curb rash that can't even be seen unless you really get up close and try to find it. I paid 4000 for the rims with tax but i am willing to let them go for 3500 or best offer. They are 19 x 10
with an offset of 24mm for the rear, they have a 4" lip. The front 2 rims are 19 x 8.5 with an offset of 38. They are a perfect fit for the e46 m3. These wheels are wrapped with Yokohamas AVS Sport 275/30/19 for the rear and 235/35/19 up front.
This is what they look like:
The pics are s4play's car, he is a member of e46fanatics and he has these exact rims.

My car with the rims on:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your car is a e36??? How would these fit on a E46 m3??? I will be in newark tonight. Maybe we can meet up and i can see them. I will be in the Ironbound. I will PM my cell number.

·
Registered
42 Posts
dahmer said:
Your car is a e36??? How would these fit on a E46 m3??? I will be in newark tonight. Maybe we can meet up and i can see them. I will be in the Ironbound. I will PM my cell number.

look at the black car

·
Registered
0 Posts
the offsets for the maya stm's are 24mm in the rear and 45mm up front.
wouldn't a +45mm offset be a little too inward for an e46 m3??

have you ever tried sticking these wheels on an e46 m3??

·
Registered
0 Posts
ever get a quote to fix the curb rash? i'd be more interested if the wheels were fixed first and fixed right... or are you just trying to avoid the hassle altogether?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea the quote for the wheels was around 150 for the rash from rimpro, I don't even want to look at those things, I wasted 4 thousand on those wheels (they are beautiful and well worth it) but i ended up selling the car with in 3 weeks of the time I bought them. I just want to get rid of them asap

·
Registered
0 Posts
how far are you from linden? i have a friend there that i'd like to inspect the damage... could this be arranged? i can have him come to you. thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts