E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
name's PHIL
5,887 Posts
they fit right.........call the place up, get the right offset, and they will fit

1/ u have a coupe, so u have the option of going staggered or u can play it safe and just get 19x8.5 all around

2/ R u dropped right now, or stock ride height

3/ Just make sure u get the right offset, and there will be no rubbing issues

4/ people with coupes have managed to fit 19x10's in the rear but thats with rolling the fenders and all. If u do not want to deal with that then just go with 19x9 or 9.5's in the rear

·
Registered
10 Posts
He and his said:
they fit right.........call the place up, get the right offset, and they will fit

1/ u have a coupe, so u have the option of going staggered or u can play it safe and just get 19x8.5 all around

2/ R u dropped right now, or stock ride height

3/ Just make sure u get the right offset, and there will be no rubbing issues

4/ people with coupes have managed to fit 19x10's in the rear but thats with rolling the fenders and all. If u do not want to deal with that then just go with 19x9 or 9.5's in the rear
He and His If i am running on the H&R cupkit you think i would have any rubbing with 19x9 in the back and 19x8.5 in the front?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea there these new wheels im buying off this dude. He said there brand new and supposedly no one has them. They look real phat. There falcons something i forget the rest of the name. Anyway yea there 19's not sure how wide, but im buying them off him for 2000. Ill post pics when i get them.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea im sitting on stock height right now. would i have to lower it? The dudes 330ci which he has the wheels on right now looks fine the way it is and he didnt drop it or anything. What do u guys think? I guess ill get them put them on and show pics.

·
Registered
832 Posts
325ci GreekMan said:
What is the correct forum. I think you're wrong anyway there buddy cuz I'm just asking a question. :thumbup:
No. I'm not wrong. You are wrong.
Questions about rims/tires belong to the The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum. :thumbup:
Mods will move this thread there once they see it. But I'm just trying to make their job easier...cuz i see how annoying it is when ppl post stuff in the wrong forum! :thumbup:

·
Registered
637 Posts
I was in the same situation as you are.

To my surprise, the ride is not bad at all. No rubbing issues and certainly a similar ride to my stock 17" rims.

I have seen a lot of negative posts about the ride comfort of 19s but honestly, they are not bad and will similar to your stock wheels. Please note though that I live in CA where the most of the pavement in our area is smooth.

One downside that I have noticed is a drop of a mile or two on gas consumption in city driving. :thumbdwn:

Just my .02

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.