E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PICS PAGE 2

Posted some pics in 817bimmerfanatic squared teaser thread, but thought id start a thread of my own to show my progress and not thread jack.

Heres some quick pics till i get them re-powdercoated, also im getting some 5-10mm spacers for the rear.

Also have a pair of Macht Schnell 20mm spacers with bolts for sale now here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=816445

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^not yet ill post some when the weathers better and i get them re-powdercoated

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^my bad, i totally forgot, ill try and get you some in the next couple days

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres a few more pics for you guys, ive only got h&r sports right now, getting race in the next a few weeks hopefully.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^oem plus angels

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ yeah i know, i said up top there getting re-powdercoated

·
Registered
682 Posts
A couple years ago people used to laugh at the thought of putting m3 rear wheels on a non m.. Now we have a square rear set up on a non m sedan. Crazy.

Looks great op.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is not the coating, the lip looks bent a bit. looks really agressive tho. I like it.
i know what your talking about, its not bent just some bad curb rash:rofl:
i guess the guy before me couldnt park.

If you paint the strips black again it would accent the car a lot nicer and would look dope!
ive thought about it...but im not sure...

A couple years ago people used to laugh at the thought of putting m3 rear wheels on a non m.. Now we have a square rear set up on a non m sedan. Crazy.

Looks great op.

needs more low =)
i know...:rofl:im getting race springs real soon:D

·
'a certain moderator'
35,348 Posts
buy some used black bumer/side moldings, then you can go back if you don't like. but i agree, on this setup, with some lows, would look nice.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Your car looks awesome

I have seen alot of people taking about squared setups, I cannot find out what this means.

Is it referring to having M3 rear wheels on the front and back of the car?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Love it! Wish I could have found 4 rear, but I got stuck with 4 fronts :(

SYL, simple explanation below, but you could have staggered wheels or tires, etc.
Squared: All 4 wheels are the same..Example being all 4 are 18x8.5
Staggered: All 4 are not the same, typically the rear is wider..Example 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear

1 - 20 of 42 Posts