E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I got a good price on some brand new Haxer Wheels:
- R18X9 5x120 ET20 74.1-72,6
- R18X10 5x120 ET15 74.1-72,6

Have any of you tried fit this on a Facelifted E46 Convertible or Coupe?

Thanks

·
Registered
'02 330i 5-Speed
5,840 Posts
Specifically the ET is way too low (35-45 is ideal), along with the wheel width being far too high.

...then again, the stance guys fit stuff like this all the time by rolling the fenders, removing all suspension compliance and stretching the tires into oblivion... So it may not be strictly impossible.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those will never fit on a nonM E46.
That was a short answer

Why not? Would it stick out from the fenders? If yes, how much?

I got ajustable coilovers and are able to ajust the camber too - will it do anything to make it fit better?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Specifically the ET is way too low (35-45 is ideal), along with the wheel width being far too high.

...then again, the stance guys fit stuff like this all the time by rolling the fenders, removing all suspension compliance and stretching the tires into oblivion... So it may not be strictly impossible.
Thank you for your answer

I think right now the offset of my current 19" bbs is ~35 and i got a little bit more space out to the fenders and the same in the front

Is it a totally nogo without rolling fensters and just do some camber ajustment and stretching the tires too?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you guys know how much i need to modify with the fender rolling to get it fit?

Any advice?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts