E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
330 parts

Breyton Vision
18" 8.5 225/40 Pirellie
18" 9.5 255/35 Pirellie

Front rim inner lip is slightly bent no biggie. Must see $1000.00

Jim C. intake with everything included including ITG oil spray $200

Queens NY.

Also 330i stock springs $200 or best offer.

Rhino mats charcoal black $30 or best offer.

·
Registered
341 Posts
where in queens are you ? Is the Jim C intake mounted on your car right now ? I would like to hear the sound it makes before i pick it up, i like my engine quiet , yet powerfull.

·
Registered
58 Posts
uly, can you email me pics of the wheels at [email protected] . how much thread do the tires have left on them. did you have any rubbing issues or had to roll your fenders for them to fit? Thanks. Andre. I am in Queens too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The intake is off the car, at idle its quiet but when you hit the gas from 2-3k the engine sounds deep/throaty I loved the sound. And it does add some Hp and Tourque. But its not loud at all.

BMWMANIAC said:
where in queens are you ? Is the Jim C intake mounted on your car right now ? I would like to hear the sound it makes before i pick it up, i like my engine quiet , yet powerfull.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I had pics, Im in Jackson Heights queens now. I had rubbing issues becuase my car was lowered( it would rub if I had people in the back) I had my fenders rolled, but if your car is not lowered you should be ok I dont think you would have to roll the fenders, unless your going to be loading up the rear.

Andre328CI said:
uly, can you email me pics of the wheels at [email protected] . how much thread do the tires have left on them. did you have any rubbing issues or had to roll your fenders for them to fit? Thanks. Andre. I am in Queens too.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey im in queens and i would get intake. Depending on the condition but i can give you more than $150.

pm me if you want to meet

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is something wrong with my pm, email me at [email protected]

The intake is worth $389 but Ill let it go for $150 I dont have any use for it.

BMWMANIAC said:
Hey im in queens and i would get intake. Depending on the condition but i can give you more than $150.

pm me if you want to meet

·
Registered
8 Posts
uly said:
330 parts

Breyton Vision
18" 8.5 225/40 Pirellie
18" 9.5 255/35 Pirellie

Front rim inner lip is slightly bent no biggie. Must see $1000.00

Jim C. intake with everything included including ITG oil spray $200

Queens NY.

Also 330i stock springs $200 or best offer.

Rhino mats charcoal black $30 or best offer.
Are the outter lips in front and rear wheels different dept? Just like the M3 rims?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The rims are still for sale $1000 including tires, The Jim C. intake $200 including ITG spray.

Wheels will fit e46, the Jim C. intake will only fit a 330.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tricxe46 said:
Does Jim C. intake produce more hp than DInan?? Itlooks like ECIS right?? does itperform better than ECIS btw??
The differencee is the heat shield and the position and the ITG filter. The Jim C. points straight foward the ECIS curves away from the air socket. The Jim C. i think sounds a little deeper.
They both produce the same HP I think.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts