BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok , on my last post i was trying to get rid of these, but since I had no pics and I dont have a digital camera I guess some people wsere leary of the wheels since they had curb rash, well I used the repair diy I found at http://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/940057.phtml to fix the one wheel that had bad wheel rash and it workedd ok, except that I suck at using bondo & my paint was a lil off for the anthracite wheel but it does look alot better, so I'm going to put these up for sale one last time, this time I'll even lower it to $500 shipped for 4 18" wheels, 18" X 8 with 35 mm offset , They only weigh 21#s each, If no one wants them, i'd rather keep them then sell them for less, the wheels are in great condition & I've had them less than a year, the only thing wrong with them is that there is curb rash on them liuke any other used wheels would have, the rash is only on the very outer edge ofd the lip and not on any spokes & only noticeable if you look at them close, I've used the toucxh up paint to go over it so you can tell even less. send me a pm cuz I'd like to get rid of these asap so I can buy some much needed shocks for my ride. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts