BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of 18" BMW OEM M72 wheels. These things are practically brand new and in perfect condition. I bought them from a guy quite a while back that took them off his brand new 330i and replaced them with aftermarket wheels. They only had a few miles on them at the time I bought them. I've never mounted these one my car, they have been stored in boxes ever since I received them. I have no use for them, so thought I would free up some garage space and sell 'em.

Fronts : 18" x 8"
Rears : 18" x 8 1/2"

The only way you'll get a set of nicer wheels then this, is if you buy them brand new!!

I have them boxed and ready to ship. I'm asking $1500 shipped (just trying to get out of them what I put into them). I accept Paypal or money order. Send me a PM if interested.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
makonto said:
What !! you bought them and never used it since you got them ? :rolleyes:
I had plans to mount them on my previous 2001 330i (non SP), however I ended up ending my lease early and getting my current 2003 330i ZHP.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm willing to take the best offer, but keep in mind these wheels are brand spanking new.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These wheels are no longer for sale. I've decided to keep them and use them for the track.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts