BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CL Ad: XXR 522 CL Ad

Selling my XXR522 wheels. They have a set of Kumho tires on them now, but will need to be replaced within the next season or so depending on how your vehicle is. They will be sold with an extra set of tires of the same size - Goodyear Eagle.

LOCAL pickup ONLY - Located in Schenectady, NY area.

Specs on the wheels and tires can be found below:

Wheels Specs:
Brand: XXR
Style: 522
Color: Black Chrome
Size: 17x9
ET (Offset): +25mm
Lug Patterns: 5x120 and 5x114.3
Will fit most Honda, Acura, BMW, Mitsubishi vehicles. Please verify your lug pattern and that these wheels will fit your car due to the width and higher offset.

Tire Specs:
Kumho Ecsta ASX - 235/45R17
Goodyear Eagle - 235/45R17

Please call Five One Eight - 928/6704

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AM Bump

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I ran a square setup of tire size with factory alignment setting for toe, but the camber was waaaaay out because I had the car slammed. The rear toe was a little out because the factory adjustment wasn't there.
After it was all adjusted it was pretty good on wear. It rode pretty smooth, but coming from the balloon tires (195/65/15) it was a pretty stiff ride in comparison.
The rear fender wells were trimmed and pulled out hard (this required body work after the pull because there was LOTS of broken paint and bare metal) to get clearance for the tires (235/45R17) that I had on there, but it still hit the inner part of the fender well way up in the wheel well. I would recommend just getting a smaller tire like a 225, 215, or a 205 to run stretched on a 9" wide wheel with +25mm offset.
Hopefully I hit your question somewhere in this shotgun blast of an answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts