BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called up my dealership, and they recommend me going to this place called Bill Dunn Auto in Lomita, CA. THey quoted me $165 for tinting. Is this a good price? BTW, it's lifetime warranty on the tinting.

·
Registered
317 Posts
that's a sweet deal. You can't get it done for anywhere close to that cheap here (it's not as sunny here so not as many shops around!) Make sure the shop uses good film (but I'm sure they do if your dealership recommended them). Also, you say they have a lifetime warranty on the tinting, but make sure that is for the film AND the installation. The shop my dealership recommended cost $350, but I found a cheaper place to install my non-metallic tint.

·
Registered
191 Posts
hey.. if u want a cheaper deal and would be able to go to san gabriel... i kno a place that if i takr you... i could have it done for 130 to 140... i got mine done there for 130 plus a visor... and my friends got theirs done when they went with me for 135 or 140

·
Registered
191 Posts
o yea... the place i go to also has a lifetime warranty... and they do a good job... this isnt for titanium tint... titanium tint is cheaper... like 120?ish....

i got quantum tint for my car heheh

o well... yah i think i got it that cheap cuz i brought a lot of business to him

·
Registered
917 Posts
165 is a very good price, depending on the tint and warranty they issue.

i paid about 150'ish to get llumar 30% w/ lifetime warranty. :thumbup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Woah NO-WAY dude. 165 seriously?! i got 5% Limo tint all around it cost me 140 & i could've got it for 100$ but im on so cal so it might be a little different here.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,863 Posts
Woah NO-WAY dude. 165 seriously?! i got 5% Limo tint all around it cost me 140 & i could've got it for 100$ but im on so cal so it might be a little different here.
I'm sure he"ll be happy to hear....

..8.5 years later :facepalm:

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,863 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yeah, I got mine for 150 with 5 windows and a lifetime warranty against bubbles, discoloration, streaking, or anything.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Called up my dealership, and they recommend me going to this place called Bill Dunn Auto in Lomita, CA. THey quoted me $165 for tinting. Is this a good price? BTW, it's lifetime warranty on the tinting.
Great price if they do it good and warranty the work.;) Make sure you check out the brand of tint they are using though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Guys
I just purchased a used E46 and looking to tint.
I would take some advice on a good deal for a tint in So Cal.
I am looking to spend around $150 if possible.
Thanks..

·
Registered
484 Posts
You could call around and go for the best deal......but that may be to much work for you since your posting for answers here

1 - 20 of 25 Posts