E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just wondering will a 16" spacesaver wheel fit a 325 Ci Sport or will it foul the brakes. 16" wheels are much easier to find than 17" ones.
I have a 17" wheel for my E60 that I could use to test but if 16" would do the job it would make life easier.

TIA

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,983 Posts
are you talking about a true “space saver” wheel or just an E46 16” wheel?

16 should be fine since some 325i came with 16s. being Sport and Coupe shouldn’t matter since same brakes/hub.
now there may be differences in bmw spacesavers, I have one that fits my M3 but brakes are larger and offset different.

·
Registered
371 Posts
325s came from the factory with a 16" space saver/donut wheel and spare tire. I just went out to my trunk and verified that.

P.S. - thanks for reminding me to grab a 17" space saver out of a 330 next time I'm in the junk yard. My car has 330 brakes now

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
325s came from the factory with a 16" space saver/donut wheel and spare tire. I just went out to my trunk and verified that.

P.S. - thanks for reminding me to grab a 17" space saver out of a 330 next time I'm in the junk yard. My car has 330 brakes now
Thanks for that. Does the Sport spec make a difference?

To answer the poster above, yes I’m talking about a proper space saver wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.