BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone know a site or a place where i can get 12 volt white leds for my car and a ruff estimate of how much it will cost per led. Thanx

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
you can go to radioshack!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Serious??? Ohh man...the radio shacks i go to suck then cuz the hight voltage they carry is 3.6 which goes for 5 bucks already! No one knows any online sites?? Thanx everyone

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm trying to do a LED conversion with my angel eyes... a lil project me and a friend was doing (trying to find things to during the break). If i can get the 12 volt leds..i'll post up pics of the results

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
oo i see, radio shack does have those batterys in there that would be workable for that, or if you have an extra car battery you could hook it up in the front in the empty slot under the engine

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
LuKChuT said:
i'm trying to do a LED conversion with my angel eyes... a lil project me and a friend was doing (trying to find things to during the break). If i can get the 12 volt leds..i'll post up pics of the results
I bought what i guess were GEN1 angel eyes, based on 12v LEDs and they were the wost thing i have ever seen, didnt even install them, they were bright at the top, but there was no light at the bottom...

I have no idea what this will look like on a set of GEN 3 rings though....

Just a heads up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts