BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my system to upgrade to a pair of JLs or sqaure kickers ...i used to have one 12 competition Kicker sub but i exchanged it for the one im selling right now...currently i have one 1200 watt Concept competition subwoofer which is in a black wooden bandpass box with a small round plexiglass to see the sub.....the box was custom built by a well known LA audio shop. lookswise the box doesnt look too custom but the way its constructed makes the bass hit twice as hard. As for the amp, it is a Cantus Competition amp which gives 800 watts to the sub. This system bumps real good and clear and on top of that, there is very very little rattling from the trunk with the bass up even without dynomite. As for the price i bought it for:

!2 inch Concept Competition Sub=450
Custom Box=200
Amp=300

I have only one pictures right now of the amp mounted on the back of my seat. For more pictures email me at [email protected] . As far as pricing, i am accepting all offers from interested buyers. Im in Los Angeles, so if there is any potential interest, you are welcome to come and hear the system for yourself. Thanx.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts