BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.piratecove.org
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sexy pic and write up on the CSL, also a great writeup on the Vintage Fest @ Lime Rock Park from Labor Day weekend...which included BFE!

If you dont get the mag usually...this one is worth going and grabbing at the dealership.

·
Slow in, slower out
4,661 Posts
CtrlAltDel said:
Sexy pic and write up on the CSL, also a great writeup on the Vintage Fest @ Lime Rock Park from Labor Day weekend...which included BFE!

If you dont get the mag usually...this one is worth going and grabbing at the dealership.
Or, you could join BMWCCA and get the magazine every month. The BMWCCA discount on parts at the parts counter, membership reward ($500 back on my touring), and driving schools are nice too.

http://www.bmwcca.org

If anyone wants my member number to use as a reference, PM me.

Ed

·
www.piratecove.org
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm a member too, its definately worth joining.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
This is definitely one of the nicer issues (even though they're all nice). Roundel's good writing is worth the membership costs alone.

·
The Whirlwind
473 Posts
The silver grey CSL looks pimp in that issue, except for that pic where it's with the PY M3. It looks baby blue right there. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, silver grey is one weird color.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
It is a cool cover! There was one in another magazine (I think Automobile); article that is.

I want to know if thats a Steel Gray or Silver Gray or some other color. Neither article mentions.

·
The Whirlwind
473 Posts
The one in Roundel was silver grey definitely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts