BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 10MM & 15MM Rogue Engineering Spacers. They were on my car for about 750 miles (15mm) and 1300 miles (10mm). Both sets come with the matching lug nuts.

Pics are of 15MM spacers. Can take pics of the 12's but they're on the car at the moment.

$100 Shipped for the 15MM - SOLD SOLD SOLD
$90 Shipped for the 10MM - SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
211 Posts
Selling my 10MM & 15MM Rogue Engineering Spacers. They were on my car for about 750 miles (15mm) and 1300 miles (10mm). Both sets come with the matching lug nuts.

Pics are of 15MM spacers. Can take pics of the 12's but they're on the car at the moment.

$100 Shipped for the 15MM
$90 Shipped for the 10MM - SALE PENDING

im trying to make my stock sport package rims in the back sit as flush as possible with out rubbing. will the 15s do the trick or will they be to aggressive? if they are good i am interested in buying them asap! let me know thanks

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im trying to make my stock sport package rims in the back sit as flush as possible with out rubbing. will the 15s do the trick or will they be to aggressive? if they are good i am interested in buying them asap! let me know thanks
The 15mm should work without rubbing. But you might need to roll your fenders a bit if you lower the car any more.

Sent from an unknown location using BimmerApp2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmmm need some spacers for my set of square m3 fronts on my 325 sedan bc I was told that they wouldn't fit with my st coilovers...hmm free bump for now...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, but you should easily fit a square setup on your car. If you run a 235 or 245 tire it'll work without a spacer.

Sent from an unknown location using BimmerApp2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts