BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've lowered the price on the kit. My car is going into the shop this weekend to get parted out and I'd like to get everything done all at once.

Here's what's included:

Full geniune Hamann add-on kit painted titanium silver plus brackets to mount. Plus oem front and rear bumper.

The front and rear bumper are elched (strong adhesive that comes with the kit) onto the oem bumpers so it is much easier to just do a full swap.

$1000 for parts plus trade for like-new oem bumpers. I have a shop in Huntington Beach we can do it at and if at all possible, would love to do it this weekend. We'll split the install fees.

You'll save about $500.

Thanks,

Wynn - email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wynn, I might be interested if you can get some better pics of your car :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PM me if you're driving to Seattle sometime soon :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you guys are funny.

thanks, jeff!

nullptr , will do. there are few seattle guys i'd love to hook up with.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wynn.........you have no pm feature, you have an email addy.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Duhhh!!! My bad, email addy is on your post. I will email you with a possible offer if nothing else comes thru.

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
are you gonna sell your mirrors?

·
Suck it easy.............
2,469 Posts
this is a great deal..someone should jump on it...

I can vouch for wynn that the kit is in perfect condition, he takes good care of his ride :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, hoang!

lyon123, not at the moment. i'll be sure to post if i do.

jdogginla, great - thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hamann

Hey Wynn,
Does the kit come with the Splitters? if so, I will take it right now.

Please let me know.

Thank you
Johnny

·
Registered
94 Posts
also vouching for wynn... this is a great deal and the kit is in excellent shape... just wish i had a coupe now :banghead:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey johnny, emailed you back. the kit does not include the splitters but i'm willing to sell them as well. considering i paid $600 for them, i think $300 is fair. what do you guys think?

mike, thanks!

nullptr, there are three people very interested in the kit right now. if for some reason the deal doesn't go through, would you be interested in driving down next weekend? i can schedule shop time for the both of us. it's a hefty drive for you, so i'd feel comfortable cutting you a little bit better of a price. let me know.

thanks guys.

·
Registered
644 Posts
wynn said:
hey johnny, emailed you back. the kit does not include the splitters but i'm willing to sell them as well. considering i paid $600 for them, i think $300 is fair. what do you guys think?

mike, thanks!

nullptr, there are three people very interested in the kit right now. if for some reason the deal doesn't go through, would you be interested in driving down next weekend? i can schedule shop time for the both of us. it's a hefty drive for you, so i'd feel comfortable cutting you a little bit better of a price. let me know.

thanks guys.
OK, that might work ... just give me a holler when you know for sure :)

derekslager (-=AT=-) attbi (-=DOT=-) com

·
Registered
544 Posts
wynn said:
you guys are funny.

thanks, jeff!

nullptr , will do. there are few seattle guys i'd love to hook up with.
you coming up to Seattle Wynn???? When? :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey edris, no plans yet. it would be great to meet up with you, sam, johnny, and the rest of the seattle guys. it would be fun to go out and just shoot for a day. work has me slammed so a trip anytime in the near future is unlikely :(

nullptr, will do. there are two guys that seem seriously interested in the kit. there's a good chance that it'll be sold this saturday. either way, i'll keep you posted. thanks again.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts