Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone test from 100 to 150 mph?

I am ready to submit a vbox dbn file back from may.

100-150 mph shows pure power and durability.

Lets start this thread, submit 100-150 mph times, supercharged and turbocharged.

Mert

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,809 Posts
most of us dont have a landing strip around our house, so I dont see this being very popular.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is difficult. But FI'ed M3s with over 700 whp, can easily hit 150 mph.

Some make vids in Mexico. So they can also vbox till 150 mph.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

150 even on an empty freeway around here still isnt the safest thing. just sayin

·
Psshhhht M3
6,001 Posts

Mert it's difficult here. Have to wake up very early morning and drive somewhere to do it. I will try my best for you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It shouldnt be hard to do 100-150 in cars like these. Not much different than 120. Maybe stay on the throttle 2 more seconds? haha.

·
Psshhhht M3
6,001 Posts
It shouldnt be hard to do 100-150 in cars like these. Not much different than 120. Maybe stay on the throttle 2 more seconds? haha.
Well random bursts of speed aren't bad buy recording vbox times are more planned. You have to try it a couple times, make sure you shift right, have a nice flat area, closer to sea level etc...

·
Registered
538 Posts
How about quarter mile times?
You got any?
Vbox?
Dyno?
1/4 mile?
Run any cars?

You have pretty big mouth for someone who only takes pictures of purple in his engine bay :shhh:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm liking the 160-240km/h challenge :) (100 - 150mph)

I'll do one in a couple of weeks when my car is running again.. it'll be NA of course but will be nice to compare all your sicko HP FI\d times to :)

·
Banned
511 Posts
You got any?
Vbox?
Dyno?
1/4 mile?
Run any cars?

You have pretty big mouth for someone who only takes pictures of purple in his engine bay :shhh:
I always run cars.

And bikes.

You're allowed to talk **** when there's so many people whining about each and every other person :rofl: Especially all the hate on Mert who clearly just schooled every person on this forum.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I always run cars.

And bikes.

You're allowed to talk **** when there's so many people whining about each and every other person :rofl: Especially all the hate on Mert who clearly just schooled every person on this forum.
What cars with what mods and what bikes with what mods?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I always run cars.

And bikes.

:rofl:

You speak the truth! :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Banned
511 Posts
What cars with what mods and what bikes with what mods?
I've run some new GT500's in the area. Dunno mods, loud supercharges. Ran a bike legitimately from a roll 2nd gear through the top of 4th the other day and hung out a couple feet in front of him the whole way in my 5 series on low boost :rofl: looked like a gsx750 in the all black. Had a muffler. Dunno.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've run some new GT500's in the area. Dunno mods, loud supercharges. Ran a bike legitimately from a roll 2nd gear through the top of 4th the other day and hung out a couple feet in front of him the whole way in my 5 series on low boost :rofl: looked like a gsx750 in the all black. Had a muffler. Dunno.
We hit a long stretch of highway. in only takes a few more seconds to hit 150 so highways are best!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I'm renting PIR next Thursday from Pro Drive to get our car dialed in for the gtgp at Laguna Seca. I'll have a vbox in the car and will post up all the results. Were hitting 150mph at the end of both straights.

Chris

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.