E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 325 and i need to sell my stero out of my old car(acura 3.2tl) I have a 10" w7 and a 500watt mono amp and the w7 is in a custom built box. The w7 is the nicest sub i have ever heard. I used to have a titanium eclipse, kicker, and audiobahn subs and this was by far the clearest and nicest out of them all. And im now a broke ass college kid and need to sell the system because i dont think im putting one in my 325. I used it only for a few months and it is in great shape. I paid around $1200 for the whole set up. $450 for the sub $500 for the amp $250 for the box. make me some offers plz

·
Got Jesus?
1,062 Posts
Hey, I'm interested. Please let me know the range you are looking for. Also, any pics would be great!

Edwin

·
Rogue Engineering
2,337 Posts
if the box is custom for a coupe trunk i will buy it right now

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pics..

straz i pmd ya...
i will get pics up as soon as i can im in college right now but im going back home tuesday night...if you wanna talk about it im me on aim sn is aj526
thanks
adam

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pictures

i finally got pics of the sub and amp :craig:
box dimensions are:23 1/4 wide 13 1/2 tall 14 1/2 deep
im me on aim if you interested aj526
thanks sorry took so long to get pics

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still have the Amp and sub with box?
If so I'll pay you 550 for everything.
I know it is like new, but it is still used.
If you have reciepts or proof of purchase, I might pay more,if they are still under warranty.
If you are interesteed, you can e mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
:bump: I have this exact system set up in my car and I could not be any more happy with it. Before that I had 2 audiobahn 12" with a 1300 watt audiobahn flameEQ amp and the 1 10" JL W7 with a 500/1 amp tares the audiobahns a new a$$hole!

·
or is it just you?
605 Posts
Can't go wrong with those two paired up! Especially for that price... My entire roof liner moves almost an inch in the front of the car when I decide to turn it up :thumbup:

Someone get this now...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts