BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post your quarter mile runs!!!

i have a 2001 325ci stock engine ( no mod at all) and ran it on the track with a consistent time of 14.8 at 92.5 mph with a 1.46 reaction time...yeah i know...i'm still working on my reaction time...what's yours buddy? :eeps:

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,124 Posts
wow i had a bad day overall....i was doing 14.7 on my 330ci bone stock in carlsbad ....the stickshift knob kept falling off to hehe....imma go do it again sometime soon

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
No stock 325ci runs 14.8. Post your timeslip.......my car is modded to hell and i wont pull those times. And BTW, Im a GOOD driver so lets not start the whole better driver crapola. Oh and I have 3.46 diff.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was wondering how a stock 325 was running 14s.

·
Registered
421 Posts
14.8 is QUITE a godly time for a 325..congrats if its true..i guess...what are you guys all getting for you 60ft? i cant launch for ****! some guys can hit 2.0 but ive seen some 1.7s

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
minimodbmw said:
post your quarter mile runs!!!

i have a 2001 325ci stock engine ( no mod at all) and ran it on the track with a consistent time of 14.8 at 92.5 mph with a 1.46 reaction time...yeah i know...i'm still working on my reaction time...what's yours buddy? :eeps:

yea and my peni$ is 12 inches.

·
Italian driver of German
1,264 Posts
Atldavazn said:
can u guys read he said he has a 330
Puede tu comprende ingles?

"post your quarter mile runs!!!

i have a 2001 325ci stock engine ( no mod at all) and ran it on the track with a consistent time of 14.8 at 92.5 mph "

Yo comprendo que el tiene un tresiento viente cinco... Preguntas?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Re: Re: 1/4 mile run on 325ci and 330 ci

CrazyBimmer said:

yea and my peni$ is 12 inches.
:bow: :bow: :bow:
:cry: :bawling: :cry: :bawling: Damn, that counts me out!

·
needs a new sig...
4,874 Posts
Black330ci said:
wow i had a bad day overall....i was doing 14.7 on my 330ci bone stock in carlsbad ....the stickshift knob kept falling off to hehe....imma go do it again sometime soon
I do that all the time..thats how i cracked my wood knob..the best i have run in my stock 330 is 14.8...i hope to get that down a bit i have onyl been to the dragsstrip with it twice...

·
P.I.M.P.
2,478 Posts
either your name is Schumaucher(sp?) or you bought a 330 with a 325 badge...there is guy named todd with a supercharged 330, with over 300hp, who got a time of 14.5...granted he said he had ****ty tires, i don't think you could have hit that time.

·
Registered
134 Posts
HMMMM that a little fast for a 325ci....

specially since i own one, i think the only way you could squeeze out a time like that is:
1. be a x-treme driver at the 1/4 mile with great traction
2. have all of dinans upgrades with bigger throd. and stage 3.
3. all of the above with no spare tire no ice no nothing.
4. Xtremely lucky

Well may this 325ci is one of those lucky well tuned factory cars, you know no one engine is the same some are a bit more powerful than other for no particular reason.

well if its tru then congrats, but i think a a 14.8 is hard to beleive.

but you never know!!

good luck and keep it running!

:pimpin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts