BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello mates! im new to the forum lol, anyways im in a bit of a situation and was hoping someone would lead me in the right direction with this thing...

its an 06 325i the lady told me she was on her way home a few nights ago in a heavy rain storm, she drove through a deep puddle, the car stalled but started right back up..

the codes that came up were

P0300: Multiple Misfire Detected
P0313: Misfire Detected W/ low fuel level.
P0345: CPS Sensor 'A' Bank 2
P0346: CPS Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance Bank 2
P0351: Ignition Coil 'A' Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction
P0171: Bank 1 System to Lean
P0174: Bank 2 System to Lean
P0102: Mass or volume air flow circuit low input

The car has a dinan CAI and a few other things done to it ( nothing crazy ) 18x,xxx miles.. i'm gonna pull the plugs and test the coils, check MAF and then for i'm gonna check vacuum leaks and then check the CCV. and is there anyway to test a CPS?? im very familiar with the most of these cars. Anything else i should check or any suggestions i should do?

Thanks mates.

·
Registered
E39 E90 E46 F10
4,872 Posts
hello mates! im new to the forum lol, anyways im in a bit of a situation and was hoping someone would lead me in the right direction with this thing...

its an 06 325i the lady told me she was on her way home a few nights ago in a heavy rain storm, she drove through a deep puddle, the car stalled but started right back up..

the codes that came up were

P0300: Multiple Misfire Detected
P0313: Misfire Detected W/ low fuel level.
P0345: CPS Sensor 'A' Bank 2
P0346: CPS Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance Bank 2
P0351: Ignition Coil 'A' Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction
P0171: Bank 1 System to Lean
P0174: Bank 2 System to Lean
P0102: Mass or volume air flow circuit low input

The car has a dinan CAI and a few other things done to it ( nothing crazy ) 18x,xxx miles.. i'm gonna pull the plugs and test the coils, check MAF and then for i'm gonna check vacuum leaks and then check the CCV. and is there anyway to test a CPS?? im very familiar with the most of these cars. Anything else i should check or any suggestions i should do?

Thanks mates.
You may have an E90 and not an E46, unless you meant to write "Ci".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts