·
Registered
59 Posts
Looking for passengerside mirror cap and both front fender liners

·
Registered
13 Posts
Driver's side mirror

Hi I'm looking for a driver's side mirror (rectangular) with purple and black 3 wire connectors. BMW part# 51167153133 2005 325CI
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the front bumper cover still available? If so, will gladly meet halfway from Brooklyn for it. Someone rear-ended me w/ no note, nothing.
Also, is the interior cube trim still available?

Stay safe out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bone stock, except for the VANOS Beisan kit.

Car was rear-ended after a year of indignities (hit three separate times while parked - all minor). Still wasn't enough to total it out, but insurance gave me $5k for the damage so I cut my losses and replaced it. No mechanical issues and it still drives fine.

Located in CT and willing to part most things out, but I won't ship anything exceptionally heavy. Also not going to be worth my time to ship anything worth less than about $20, so keep that in mind. I'll send small, cheap stuff if you're buying several things.

Everything is on the table, but just a few caveats:
  • The interior was good prior to the accident, but moisture got in while it was sitting and fabric stuff like the Alcantara seats are moldy. You probably don't want them.
  • You don't want the headliner or pillars either.
  • Interior plastics are all in fair to very good condition and will clean up fine
  • The steering wheel is okay. It's not moldy and it doesn't look bad for being 15 years old, but if you really want it then you'll probably want to rewrap it at some point. It's leather, not Alcantara.
  • If it's under the hood, it's probably in great shape
If you want something really big, then you'll probably have to come get it. I can meet you halfway somewhere to make things easier, but only if it's something I can lift and fit in an F30 335 ;)
Bone stock, except for the VANOS Beisan kit.

Car was rear-ended after a year of indignities (hit three separate times while parked - all minor). Still wasn't enough to total it out, but insurance gave me $5k for the damage so I cut my losses and replaced it. No mechanical issues and it still drives fine.

Located in CT and willing to part most things out, but I won't ship anything exceptionally heavy. Also not going to be worth my time to ship anything worth less than about $20, so keep that in mind. I'll send small, cheap stuff if you're buying several things.

Everything is on the table, but just a few caveats:
  • The interior was good prior to the accident, but moisture got in while it was sitting and fabric stuff like the Alcantara seats are moldy. You probably don't want them.
  • You don't want the headliner or pillars either.
  • Interior plastics are all in fair to very good condition and will clean up fine
  • The steering wheel is okay. It's not moldy and it doesn't look bad for being 15 years old, but if you really want it then you'll probably want to rewrap it at some point. It's leather, not Alcantara.
  • If it's under the hood, it's probably in great shape
If you want something really big, then you'll probably have to come get it. I can meet you halfway somewhere to make things easier, but only if it's something I can lift and fit in an F30 335 ;)
Want to sell the whole car?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
can I get a pic of the steering wheel? and price?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts